Frequently Asked questions
What's the time commitment?
- We have a full day planned, but you don't need to be there for everything. You're welcome to come in and out as needed.
- Absolutely! In fact, due to the difficulty of developing a product from scratch in a single day, we'd prefer that you bring a product with you.
- That's great! You don't need to bring a product to participate, but before you come, give some thought to what product you'd like to build at the event. The more momentum you bring in, the easier this will be.
- Absolutely. We'll give time for product pitches and team formation first thing on Day 1.
- You may work as a lone wolf and we have no problem with that.
- No, you don't. We help you get to the point that you could, but you can still choose whether or not to launch. If you do launch within two weeks of the event we will feature your project.